If you’d like your event to be included on the blog each week and my biweekly email (Monday/Wednesday), please email your event to Ahana.Yogesh@utsouthwestern.edu by 7:30 PM on Saturday night or 7:30 PM on Wednesday night for any updates. Also, if you see your event on this email, please refrain from sending out individual event reminders unless you fall under an exception.
The weekly event blog post can be found here: https://utsw2020.wordpress.com/category/events/
- TSSS M&M Conferences – Sign up by Thursday morning each week.
- TSSS – Trauma Surgery Shadowing Signup
- Psych SIG: Access to free membership to American Psychiatric Association (APA).
- EMIG: Shadowing at Parkland & Children’s EDs is available 7 days/week from 7-11pm! Instructions & Sign-Ups:
CIG: sign up for September/October Cardio department shadowing.
- Sign up: goo.gl/MexQUY
Sign up for Society for Academic Emergency Medicine South Central Regional Meeting in Austin on September 8-9th (open to all medical students)
http://www.saem.org/meetings/regional-meetings/south-central (link has registration details and agenda as well)
Tuesday, August 15th
- Lunch Meetings
- CIG – Annual Cardiology Welcome Talk by Dr. Ian Neeland – D1.200 (lunch for 40)
- UTSW Chapter of Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) – Quality Improvement Mixer – 5 PM in D1.106
- MS1s are encouraged to attend to learn more about the IHI, the QI elective, student projects in QI, the Distinction pathway, and QI in general.
- Info session on International Medical Exchange Program to U Paris Descartes – August 22nd at 5 PM (S1 conference room)