IMPORTANT: StuOrg officers – please make your way to the following Google Doc and fill out the appropriate information regarding your student organization and the contact info for your officers: spreadsheet is here
If you’d like your event to be included on the blog each week and my biweekly email (Monday/Wednesday), please email your event to Ahana.Yogesh@utsouthwestern.edu by 7:30 PM on Saturday night or 7:30 PM on Wednesday night for any updates. Also, if you see your event on this email, please refrain from sending out individual event reminders unless you fall under an exception.
TSSS M&M Conferences – Sign up by Thursday morning each week.
TSS Shadowing Signup
EMIG shadowing at Parkland & Children’s EDs is available 7 days/week from 7-11pm! Instructions & Sign-Ups:
- IDIG Shadowing Signup
- Please read instructions on the form to sign up. Email Kasey Kreutz or Ben Moon with any questions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWfLb-Ljg_WEeV86koRg1D7VcLj3GIx9OjnB9w1uAhA/edit?usp=sharing
- SIGN Shadowing Signup (please only sign up for one spot; more spots will be available next semester)
- PMRSIG – Saturday, June 3rd – PM&R Scientific Day with the theme of Women and Rehabilitation – FREE for students!
- Sign up: https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/rp1706a
- Lunch Meetings
- SCF – Lunch Break Fellowship with Dr. Stephanie Pagan (pediatrics resident at Children’s) – Gooch C2.108 (Chick Fil-A provided)
- Lunch Meetings
- EMIG – Toxicology talk with Dr. O’Connell – D1.106 (pizza provided)
- UTSW Christian Students – South Campus Bible Study – Gooch C2.106
- If you would like to be added to the e-mail list or have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Live Guitar Ensemble Concert – 4PM – 5:30PM – NG3 Auditorium