IMPORTANT: StuOrg officers – please make your way to the following Google Doc and fill out the appropriate information regarding your student organization and the contact info for your officers: spreadsheet is here
If you’d like your event to be included on the blog each week and my biweekly email (Monday/Wednesday), please email your event to Ahana.Yogesh@utsouthwestern.edu by 7:30 PM on Saturday night or 7:30 PM on Wednesday night for any updates. Also, if you see your event on this email, please refrain from sending out individual event reminders unless you fall under an exception.
- DFW Hep B Free Screening – Sign up to volunteer on May 13th at Cotton Bowl Plaza
- DFW Hep B Free Screening – Sign up to volunteer on May 14th at Pannavassa Meditation Center
- Med/Peds Shadowing Signup
- TSSS M&M Conferences – Sign up by Thursday morning each week.
- TSS Shadowing Signup
EMIG shadowing at Parkland & Children’s EDs is available 7 days/week from 7-11pm! Instructions & Sign-Ups:
- IDIG Shadowing Signup
- Please read instructions on the form to sign up. Email Kasey Kreutz or Ben Moon with any questions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWfLb-Ljg_WEeV86koRg1D7VcLj3GIx9OjnB9w1uAhA/edit?usp=sharing
- SIGN Shadowing Signup (please only sign up for one spot; more spots will be available next semester)
- DIG – Sign up to help organize 2017 Vitiligo Walk-a-thon hosted by Dr. Amit Pandya (May 20th at 9 AM at Bachman Lake)
- Contact Clifford Rodgers or Jorge Hinosa if you are interested in volunteering.
- PMRSIG – Saturday, June 3rd – PM&R Scientific Day with the theme of Women and Rehabilitation – FREE for students!
- Sign up: https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/rp1706a
- Healthy Living May Signups – sign up to teach health classes in Dallas public high schools
Monday, May 8th
- Lunch Meetings
- SCF – Lunch Break Fellowship – Gooch C2.108 (Chick-fil-a provided)
- [Elective] Introduction to Bioethics – Justice: (Illegal Immigrants, Allocating Scarce Resources, Medicine as a Business) – 3-5 PM in D1.106
- Lunch Meetings
- IDIG – “Cool Cases” with Dr. Greenberg – D1.102 (lunch provided)
- [Elective) Fertility Awareness – TeenStar – D1.100 (lunch provided)
- ROSIG – Radiation Oncology Center tour – May 13th from 11:30 AM-1:30 PM
- Sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/keTvyFPtGAJhcN4z2
- PsychSIG - Dr. Natalie Ramirez on “Student Wellness and Mental Health” – May 15th at 12 PM – D1.106 (lunch provided)
- OHMS – Dr. Srikanth Nagalla on “Why Should I Choose a Career in Hematology & Oncology?” – May 17th at 12 PM – D1.102 (lunch provided)