We hope you’ve had a wonderful spring break! As we get back into the groove with Pulmonary,
Here is the news for this week:
- Becker Healthcare Presentation– Thus far, we have 4 people signed up to attend; if you are planning on attending the session, please fill out this form so that Shannon, Becker Healthcare Representative can better target the audience. Refreshments will be provided and attendees will have the opportunity to win some course/product giveaways.
Date: Monday, April 10th, 5-6pm
Location: Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center – 3051 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247
- US News & World Report Ranking – Congratulations! Our medical center is now ranked #8 in Primary Care according to USNews & World Report 2018 ranking of medical schools. We are currently at #25 for research.
- Bowling Social – The institutional Leadership Committee is hosting a bowling event at Bowlounge on April 28th from 5:00-7:00 PM. Please see the flyer below.
- PRE-OP Planning Committee and Counselors – Deadline is April 5, 2017! Apply! Apply! Apply!
Please consider making an impact on the Class of 2021 to ease their transition and welcome them to the amazing UT Southwestern Family.
Here are the application links:
PRE+OP 2017 Committee Application
PRE+OP 2017 Counselor Application
- Check out the Student Profiletab to learn about Pooja Dasari from Pritchard College.
- Don’t forget to put the Roast into your calendar! It will take place on April 19th at 5PM. See flyer attached.
Good luck this week!
Umaru and Clementine