Happy last week of Heme everybody!
Here are the news for this week:
1. DIT – Here’s some information on DIT’s product, and how to subscribe at a discounted rate. We will be organizing another dinner at a later time.
If you sign up for the 2017 Step 1 Review Course before Wednesday, March 15th @ Midnight, you will receive $150 off the course price for the Step 1. This will be the deepest discount DIT has to offer off the Step 1 Review Course. If you plan to utilize DIT to prepare you for Step 1, now is a great time to get a head start and begin chipping away at Step 1. If you would like an explanation of the course components, this is a helpful video.
In order to utilize this discount, you’ll need to call 817-870-2730 between the hours of 9am-5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive $150 off the DIT 2017 Step 1 Review Course. A few items of note:
The discount must be used before Midnight on Wednesday, March 15th to receive the discount.
If you choose to take advantage of this discount, you will have 14 days after registration to receive a 100% refund. Please visit www.doctorsintraining.com to review our full refund policy.
Promptly following your purchase, you will have access to the DIT Primer Series. This will provide you with an opportunity to see the quality, structure and format of DIT’s videos. This will also allow you the opportunity to have something to work with over the early spring semester. Also note, Part 1 recently began the first week of January, so you can check that out also.
If you guys have any questions feel free to reach out to Jaclyn at Jaclyn.email@example.com or the Customer Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Privacy Filters – Effective February 27: Privacy Screens for Laptops are Now Required (Starting with the Cardiovascular Course). If you are not doing the bulk order, make sure you purchase it by the due date. We don’t have updates on the bulk purchase yet.
3. SLC Meeting Update – This week, we learned about what buildings would be popping up on campus over the next few years. In case you are interested, here’s the list:
– Rad Onc Building (East Campus)
– West Campus Phase I (new Sim Lab, faculty offices, clinical space)
– South Campus Renovations (new vivarium, renovation of the L2/L3 carrels, lab/office renovations)
– New wing of Clements Hospital
4. Student and Faculty Roast – Save the Date April 19th, 5PM. More info to come soon.
5. Top Golf Social – We will be hosting an interprofessional social event at Top Golf this Sunday, February 26th from 11am – 1PM. Come out and meet students from others schools at UTSW, TWU, and TTU. Join the Facebook group for more information.
6. Check out the Student Profile tab to find out more about Aakash Gandhi from Seldin College.
Best of luck this week, rock that final, and enjoy the Golden Weekend!
Clementine and Umaru