If you’d like your event to be included on the blog each week and my biweekly email (Monday/Wednesday), please email your event to Ahana.Yogesh@utsouthwestern.edu by 7:30 PM on Saturday night or 7:30 PM on Wednesday night for any updates. Also, if you see your event on this email, please refrain from sending out individual event reminders unless you fall under an exception.
- RIG Co-President Application due February 28th. (Application attached)
- OSIG Officer Application due February 24th at 1:59 PM.
- TSSS M&M Conferences – Sign up by Thursday morning each week.
- Interest survey for Southwestern Student Connection’s Day at Southwestern volunteer event (date TBD)
- Hem/Onc Shadowing Signups
- Adult Inpatient: http://www2.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=ohmswards
- Adult Outpatient: http://www2.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=ohmsadult
- Pediatric Outpatient: http://www2.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=ohmsped
- SIGN Shadowing Signup (please only sign up for one spot; more spots will be available in February)
- Reminder: EMIG shadowing at Parkland & Children’s EDs is available 7 days/week from 7-11pm! Instructions & Sign-Ups:
- TSS Shadowing Signups:
- Psych SIG: Access to free membership to American Psychiatric Association (APA).
- Contact Benjamin.Bleiberg@UTSouthwestern.edu for more info.
- Medical Humanities Interest Group: Literature+Medicine Conference on April 1st at SMU; Writing Contest deadline is March 10th. See attachment for details.
- Sign up for Hep B Screening at Arlington Chinese Church on February 26th – 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Lunch Meetings
- SNMA: “Culturally Competent Care: The Follow Up” – D1.200 (BHM flyer attached)
- SCF Lunch Break Fellowship: “Coping with Anxiety” – C2.108 (Chick-Fil-A provided)
- SNMA: Black History Month Celebration – 5:30 PM in Faculty Club (dinner and entertainment provided)
Pathology Society – Dr. Suntrea Hammer – Bain Fellowship info session/Careers in pathology – Feb 27th – 12PM in D1.200 (lunch provided)
Ophthalmology SIG – Post-Match Panel – February 28th – 12 PM in D1.200 (lunch provided)
Student Interest Group in Neurology – Dr. Shaida Khan on neuromuscular subspecialty – February 28th – 12 PM in D1.700 (lunch provided)