Happy week 2 of Heme!
Here are the news for this week:
1. TB Screening – Deadline is February 10th, so it’s now or never if you haven’t gotten your blood drawn yet (and never is not an option, this is mandatory for everyone).
2. DIT Dinner – The RSVP for the DIT dinner we’ve been advertising for a while is now CLOSED. We will look into organizing another DIT dinner in a couple of months if people are interested. If you RSVP’d, do not forget to attend on February 15th.
3. Screen Protector Orders – If you signed up for the bulk order, watch your email carefully this week for instructions on how to make a payment. This will be time-sensitive.
4. Faculty Excellence Reception – February 14th, 12PM, D1.700. There will be free food! Voting is open until February 8th, so don’t forget to vote if you haven’t yet, and come support your professors at the event! If you will be attending, please join the Facebook event.
5. Multicultural Week – The annual Multicultural Awareness Week is coming up in February and will be held February 6-10th. The Celebration of Cultures event will be on Feb. 10th. Please visit: Multicultural Week for more information.
6. MS0 Weekend – On Friday, February 10th and Saturday, February 11th all accepted students will be participating in MS0 weekend. We look forward to student engagement in the events and programs.
7. L rooms – Last week we sent an email in regards to which L rooms available for use. Please contact information Kimberly Robinson Kimberly.Robinson@UTSouthwestern.edu for L Room Reservations before usage.
8. Check out the Student Profile tab to learn more about Priyanka Gaur of Fashena College.
Enjoy Multicultural Week, and as always please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.
Clementine and Umaru