- Ophthalmology SIG Officer Application due December 3rd at 11:59pm. (See Word document)
- ROSIG Officer Application due at the end of the month. (See Word document)
- Reminder: EMIG shadowing at Parkland & Children’s EDs is available 7 days/week from 7-11pm! Instructions & Sign-Ups:
- Sign up to perform in the Multicultural Show!
- Sign up to participate in the Multicultural Show’s Fashion Show:
- Sign up to participate in the Colleges Chili Cook-Off on December 2 as part of the Colleges Bowl.
Monday, November 21
- Lunch Meetings
- ROSIG: Dr. Neil Desai: Radiation Oncology and SBRT in D1.102 – Pizza Provided
- SCF: Travis Cook, Minister at Park Cities Baptist Church – Chick-fil-A Boxed Lunches Provided
- Neurosurgery Interest Group Meeting on December 6th at 12pm in D1.200 with a Panel of Current Neurosurgery Residents organized by Dr. Wayne Gluf. Please RSVP as the Residents have taken time out of their schedule to attend! Include any questions you have for them on the RSVP!
- Armed Forces Landing Zone (AFLZ) will be sponsoring a panel discussion on military service scholarships, featuring recruiters from all three branches. This is an opportunity to hear options offered by the military and ask questions you may have with no obligations! The discussion will take place on South Campus in D1.106, on Wednesday, 11/30 at noon. Any Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Save the Date: December 16 – Yule Ball